Career Opportunities at Pacor Mortgage
Pacor Mortgage is always seeking to grow our team by adding dynamic and innovative new mortgage professionals. We would enjoy the opportunity to discuss your long-term plans and how we can help you make them a reality with Pacor Mortgage.
The Benefits of Joining Our Team!
- Established and trusted name in Chicagoland now for 30 years. We have the second longest held mortgage banking license in Illinois!
- You choose your own comp plan. Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, and Flex-Plan Reimbursement.
- Top industry producers that offer one-on-one mentoring.
- On-site, one-on-one marketing; Marketing Manager will guide you through the fundamentals of utilizing a leading edge Customer Relationship Management system so you can effectively and efficiently market to your clients, prospects, and referral partners.
- If your business model requires leads, we will provide them!
- We process, underwrite, and closeour loans locally! In-house Full Eagle FHA Underwriters.
- We have 28 investors to choose from to get your deals done!Offering a full line of products: FHA, Conventional, VA, Reverse, Jumbo, and 203K Streamlines.
- We have Portfolio Products: 95% Jumbos, Non-warrantable condos, LPMI, Lenders with reduced PMI, 90% Jumbo no MI.
- We are licensed in: Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Ohio!
- Non-corporate, vibrant work environment.
Requirements Mortgage Consultant Attributes
- Honest people who want to get paid what they are worth
- Mortgage professionals who like a positive, forward thinking atmosphere
- Mortgage professionals who understand “work ethic”
- People who look forward to improving their careers and their lifestyles
Registered Loan Officer with at least 12 months origination experience or at least 12 months inside sales experience in any field.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.